- May 30, Marketing Committee Meeting at the Catholic Center – 1:00 p.m.
- June 12, Principal Meeting at the Catholic Center – 8:30 a.m.
- June 13, Principal Meeting at Precious Blood Retreat Center – Arrive at 8:30 a.m. Start promptly at 9:00 a.m.
- June 13, CSLT Meeting following Principal Meeting at Precious Blood Retreat Center
- June 17, Pillar 2 Meeting at the Catholic Center – 9:00 a.m.
- Please check the calendar for this weeks meetings and birthdays!
Notice of Last Issue
Next week June 6th will be the last issue of the Thursday Thoughts for the summer. Issues will begin again on July 25th.
Any schools that were not visited by the Accreditation Team this school year need to have their SQF on the AdvancEd website BY JUNE 3rd!
Thank you everyone for getting your MO Non-Public reports in.
Mary Parrish at Nativity of Mary is looking for 25 desks for 7th grade. If you happen to have any desks you are getting rid of, please contact Mary.
We would like each school to submit a picture of some of their students for a display in the Catholic Schools Office.
Contracts ~ 2nd Notice
If you have not yet signed your contract for next year and sent it to the CSO, please do so right away. There are only 9 contracts on file for the coming school year!
October 11 PD Day Training Expenses ~ 2nd Notice
The following chart is intended to represent how much each school will pay for the October 11, 2019 PD day. The bolded schools will help pay for the presenters. If all the presenters agree, the bolded schools will be sent invoices from the presenter for the total amount (Training + Lunch) so they school can submit that invoice to their school district for Title 2 reimbursement or pay it directly themselves if Title funds are unavailable. The unbolded schools will only have to pay their schools’ lunch amount in the ‘R’ column. Later in the school year, the unbolded schools will help pay for the February 14, 2020 PD day in much the same way the bolded schools are doing for the October 11, 2019 PD day. I will send a similar spreadsheet in the fall reflecting this concept. As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.
Working Calendars ~ 3rd Notice
As the school year ends, please be sure your working calendars are updated!
|WEEKLY PRAYER INTENTIONS|
* God of Wisdom, we thank you for all the gifts you have given us throughout this school year. We praise you for giving us life, for saving us in Christ, and for choosing us to be your people. As we come to the end of this school year, we voice our gratitude for the good things you have done in us, and we praise you for all who have shared in the work of this school. We ask you to bless them in your love and give them refreshment and peace. We praise you, God, through Jesus Christ, our Lord, who lives and reigns forever and ever. Amen.